Chris Bockay, Voiceover Recording Artist
My mouth is open for business! I’ve had a passion for being behind the microphone since I was 8 years old. Whether it was making recordings with friends in my basement, co-hosting high school and college talk radio shows, or producing my own podcast series, I cannot remember a time when I wasn’t using my voice for something creative.
Whether working in your studio or from my own state-of-the-art, Pro Tools equipped studio, I will gladly take your direction to ensure you receive the desired result. You will find me fun and easy to work with. My 20+ years of marketing research experience enables me to understand the target market you are trying to reach and I can adapt my delivery accordingly.
- Radio/TV Spots
- Educational Video Narration
- On Line Help Tutorials
- Corporate Telephone Greetings
- Recording Software – Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Pro Tools LE 8.0.5, Garageband
- Microphones – Heil PR-40 Dynamic, Blue Spark Condenser, Blue Yeti Condenser
- Other – Mac OS X, Behringer XENYX 1622FX Mixer, Behringer Autocom Pro-XL MDX1600 Compressor-Limiter-Gate
Delivery Methods: You will receive your recording in the format of your choosing (AIFF, SDII, WAV, or MP3) via FTP, overnight CD, or email attachment.
Please contact me to receive an audition or custom quote. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to me, so I am fully prepared to make the most of your project. I look forward to working with you on your next project!
Elephant Advocacy Video